Melbourne Children’s Psychology Clinic offers clinical internships to post graduate students undertaking their masters or doctoral level training in clinical psychology at an accredited university in Australia (i.e., in their sixth or seventh year of training).
Whilst we believe that our Internship Program provides an important contribution to the ongoing development and training of our profession, we also value the contribution of students who enrich our practice.
Components of the program include:
- A student pack to orientate students to all aspects of the clinic
- weekly individual supervision
- group supervision
- exposure to a broad range of clinical work
- participation in group therapy
- attending monthly Professional Development
Clinical psychology interns conduct their work under the direct supervision of the directors.
If you have a strong interest in working with children and young people, and would like to be considered for our Internship program, you may wish to forward your CV to Hampton_reception@melbournecpc.com.au or Ivanhoe_reception@melbournecpc.com.au